For the purpose of GDPR the data controller is Kikashi (www.kikashi.co.uk).
Kikashi complies with its obligations under GDPR, by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and this policy outlines what information we collect from you, how it is collected, why it is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be shared with. We do not sell your information to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future. We use the information collected about you for our marketing purposes and to enhance your experience when visiting the site. We are registered with the Data Protection Act.
- sets out the type of personal data that we collect
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains when and why we share personal data within Kikashi
- explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
We offer a wide range of products and services, so we want you to be clear about what the Policy covers. This policy applies to you if you use our services (referred to in this Policy as “our Services”).
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We can get your personal information when you:
- Buy a product or service from us (including buying products online, over the phone)
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt out by un-subscribing to the mailing at any time.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
This, in turn, helps us make our website relevant to your interests and needs. We may use a persistent cookie (a cookie that stays linked to your browser) to record your details so we can recognise you if you visit our website again. See the next section for more details.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The information we may collect about you depends on the products and services you use and subscribe to. It could include the following:
- Your name, address or location, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, nationality, gender, company name and email address.
- Information enabling us to provide products and services to assist you in your job search such as; age, location, work history, current salary and job role and your salary expectations for future roles.
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information
- Your contact with us – such as a note or recording of a call you make to one of our offices, an email or letter you send to us or other records of any contact you have with us
We’ll also get information on how you use our products and services, such as:
- The phone numbers that you call or send messages to (or the phone numbers that you receive these calls and messages from)
- The date, time and length of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network, and your approximate time these communications take place
- The date, time and length of your internet browsing, and your approximate location at the time of browsing
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use and analyse your information to:
- Process the goods and services you’ve bought from us, and keep you updated with your order progress
- Keep you informed generally about new products and services (unless you choose not to receive future marketing messages)
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on how you use our products and services. These include your calling and messaging activities, location information and browsing information (unless you choose not to receive these)
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our products or services
- Understand how you use our network, products and services. That way, we can develop more interesting and relevant products and services, as well as personalising the products and services we offer you
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes, recover debts or trace those who owe us money
We’ll store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement, we’ll only store it for as long as we need it. We’ll also keep some personal information for a reasonable period after your contract has finished – just in case you decide to use our services again. We, or one of our partners, may contact you about our services during this time if you haven’t opted out of receiving marketing communications from us.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share information about you with:
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you’ve ordered or use
- Companies who are engaged to perform services for, on behalf of Kikashi
- Debt collection agencies or other debt recovery organisations
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorised to by law
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond Kikashi for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
When you submit your details we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us via a secure email. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email, text, phone or post).
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone, post or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You can write to us at any time to get a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You can do this by filling in the contact us form available via the website. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
If you believe we’re holding inaccurate information about you, please contact our client services team (through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website) so we can correct it.
You can choose to opt out of all marketing communications or to opt out of marketing in one of several ways (such as email, phone or post).
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Kikashi holds about you.
The contents of this website are for general information only and for use by our clients.
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from your use, attempted use or inability to use this website (including, but not limited to damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information on www.kikashi.co.uk is correct, we cannot be held responsible for the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, timeliness or performance of the website or any of its contents.
We accept no liability for the contents and accuracy of curriculum vitae submitted by candidates nor do we make any representations by virtue of the contents of www.kikashi.co.uk in respect of the existence or availability of any jobs advertised.
We do not guarantee that the web site will operate error-free or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. Each individual user is responsible for ensuring that their PC / laptop is protected against any such viruses and Kikashi accepts no liability for the repair of any of your equipment caused by choosing to use www.kikashi.co.uk.
In the case of links on this website leading to resources on third party sites, we accept no responsibility or liability for material on either those sites or servers. We do not endorse or approve any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services expressed or implied by any information on this site or by any hyperlinks to or from any third party websites or pages.
All users acknowledge and accept the disclaimer right in order to obtain access to the website and agree that use of the site is at your own risk.
English law and jurisdiction apply with respect to the contents of this website and all liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
All rights reserved.